Radio interference affects our ability to communicate and is a big problem. Learning how to identify interference, the sources and the solutions is getting a lot of attention in recent years. This webinar discusses radio interference and a basic understanding of why it is a problem, what to look for and adverse effects on radio receivers.
Users attending this session will:
- Learn how to identify radio interference
- Be shown how radio noise and radio interference affects receiver performance in wireless networks.
- Learn the top five sources of interference and why they are important.
- Better understand the role of government regulators and how they fit into spectrum management and frequency control.
- Learn how to use interference hunting equipment, such as spectrum monitors and spectrum analyzers – in general terms.
Who should attend?
- System performance engineers
- Wireless technicians
- Wireless managers
- Wireless network operators
In subsequent webinars we will discuss testing and measurement procedures in detail, how to identify interference and record the results.