Portable monitoring receiver
RF spectrum is becoming more crowded today with an ever-increasing number of wireless products and services. Many wireless products, which can be bought globally over the internet, also contribute unsuspectingly to the growing number of RF interferers. At the same time, new communication standards with higher order modulation are also contributing to the problem.
Today, more than ever, there is a need to quickly identify and remove RF interference problems before it affects network performance and ultimately customer’s quality of experience.
The R&S PR200 portable monitoring receiver is engineered to support you in your spectrum monitoring and interference hunting tasks. It reliably detects, analyzes and locates signals from 8 kHz to 8 GHz. Optimized and designed for field operations, it combines excellent RF performance with an intuitive user interface and offers an expanded range of functions.
Key Benefits at a Glance
- Detect, analyze and locate RF signals from 8 kHz to 8 GHz; extendable to 18 GHz with the R&S HF907DC SHF directional antenna with downconverter
- Comprehensive tools for frequency and time domain analysis with up to 40 MHz real-time bandwidth
- High RF performance optimized for use in dense spectrum environments thanks to sub-octave preselection and automatic overload protection
- Optimized for demanding field operation with minimal size, weight and power consumption
- Convenient, simplified and intuitive operation with application-oriented user interface
The Features You Need in a Monitoring Receiver
Unmatched Performance – The R&S®PR200 offers high-speed digital signal processing that permits seamless capturing and processing of signals in real time. Its state-of-the-art design incorporates the features and capabilities of today’s spectrum monitoring sensors in a handheld format.
Purpose Built for Field Use – The R&S®PR200 weights 3.5 kg including the battery with typically 3.5 hours of operation time on a single battery and with a user interface designed for easy operation and fast results.
- Interference Hunting
- Frequency conflicts mitigation
- Signal analysis
- Frequency coordination at major events
- Spectrum monitoring/surveillance
- Automatic direction finding
Wide range of tools – The R&S®PR200 has a comprehensive set of tools for spectrum monitoring, signal analysis and geolocation.
- Parallel time and frequency domain analysis in zero span mode
- Time-gated spectrum for interference hunting in TDD networks
- Mapping functions with triangulation and level mapping
- Parallel waterfall and polychrome display
- Analysis of analog signals in line with ITU specifications